We are happy to congratulate the first students from the 6th intake who finished their Master’s thesis over the summer: Armand Kapaj, Maria Turchenko, Roar Engell, Christian Haack, Satarupa Chatterjee, Maria Rühringer, Jessica Grayson Gosling-Goldsmith, Martin Hilljegerdes, Natasha Pirani, Maia Zumbulidze and Nita Maulia.
- User-Oriented Campus Routing – Armand Kapaj
- Space-Time Cube Visualization in a Mixed Reality Environment – New approaches to support understanding historical landscape changes – Maria Turchenko
- Head-mounted Augmented Reality for Outdoor Pedestrian Navigation – Roar Engell
- A Contribution to Computer-Assisted Deciphering of Labels from Scanned Maps – Christian Haack
- Time Series Crop Monitoring of an Agricultural Scheme on a Plot Basis Using Complementary Remote Sensing – Satarupa Chatterjee
- Use and user requirements of ecosystem service maps – Maria Rühringer
- Sustainable Development Goals and uncertainty visualization – Jessica Grayson Gosling-Goldsmith
- Using agent-based modeling for hurricane shelter planning in Dominica – Martin Hilljegerdes
- Thematic Maps portraying Sustainable Development Goal Indicator Data and an Exploration of Users’ Emotional Responses and Attitudes – Natasha Pirani
- Development of a spatial decision support system for the mitigation of damage caused by flash flood events – Maia Zumbulidze
- Development of an update procedure for authoritative spatial data by the combination with crowdsourced information – Nita Maulia
We wish you all the best for your future career and hope we stay in contact!
A list of all theses of our alumni can be found in our theses section.