We are happy to congratulate our first Erasmus Mundus alumni of the 5th intake: Maja Kalinic, Dragana Subotic, Junyan Li, Chenyu Zuo, Md. Marufur Rahman and Kate Doyle.
- Combining Open-Source Programming Languages with GIS for Spatial Data Science – Maja Kalinic
- Spatial Optimization of Wind Farm Allocation – Dragana Subotic
- Do Taxi Drivers Choose the Shortest Routes? – Junyan Li
- Extraction and Visual Analysis of Negative Traffic Events from Weibo Data – Chenyu Zuo
- Legend-less Map – Md. Marufur Rahman
- Glacier Extents of the Greater Caucasus mountain range derived from manual interpretation and digital classification of Landsat satellite data – Kate Doyle
We wish you all the best for your future career and hope we stay in contact!
A list of all theses of our alumni can be found in our theses section.