We are happy to congratulate the next students from the 5th intake who finished their Master’s thesis in the last three months: Susanna Abraham, Kaidi Guo, Christopher Hogg, Kamila Cwik, Alika Jensen, Jiaqin Ni, Zeinab Torabi, Ana Carolina do Nascimento Melo, Yueying Lu and Nevil Kodiyan.
- Historical Spatio-temporal data in current GIS Case Study: German-Herero war of resistance 1904 – Susanna Abraham
- Spatial-temporal Analysis of International Connections Based on Textual Social Media Data – Kaidi Guo
- An investigation in the requirements and design of an online cartographic data comic editor – Christopher Hogg
- Flood Mapping with the Sentinel-1 Time-Series Data in Arid Areas – Kamila Cwik
- Methodology for Producing a Hand-Drawn Thematic City Map – Alika Jensen
- A Contribution to Computer-Assisted Reconstruction of Selected Line Features from Scanned Maps – Jiaqin Ni
- Multimedia Presentations of Spatial Journalistic Content – Zeinab Torabi
- Methodology for evaluation of precision and accuracy of different geometric 3D data acquisition methods – Ana Carolina do Nascimento Melo
- Building visual overview of potential inefficiencies in heterogeneous mobility system – Yueying Lu
- Detection and correction of mover identity problems in movement datasets – Nevil Kodiyan
We wish you all the best for your future career and hope we stay in contact!
A list of all theses of our alumni can be found in our theses section.